All medical facilities will interview you for a travel or permanent position. You must review your
resume, especially the accomplishment section before the interview. The interview also, has a
purpose to inform you about the medical facility and the position you are about to accept. We
encourage you to ask the employer the following questions:
Remember, Be Well Nursing Llc., can also answer most of your questions
- What is the normal patient ratio to each healthcare professional
- What type of orientation can I expect?
- What type of schedule being prepared?
- What is the dress code?
- Is parking free and easily available?
- Is the environment safe, particularly at night?
- Do I expect to float to other work areas, and how often?